Netflix Activation Link
Netflix is an American entertainment company founded by Reed Hastings and Marc Randolph on August 29, 1997, in Scotts Valley, California. It specializes in and provides streaming media and video-on-demand online and DVD by mail. In 2013, Netflix expanded into film and television production as well as online distribution. It is headquartered in Los Gatos, California.
How to or sign-up or register on Netflix/how to create an account on Netflix
There are two ways through which we can register on Netflix streaming service. To get full access to all shows and movies of Netflix we have to first create an account for Netflix. Below are the ways:
Using the Netflix Website
- If we want to access the Netflix on our TV, computer, laptop then we have to sign-up the Netflix account first. There are steps with those we can register the account on the Netflix.
- 1. Open the Netflix official website www.netflix.com.
- 2. Then click on the option of “join free for a month”.
- 3. After this, choose the payment plans. There are three kinds of payment plans Basic, Standard, and Premium.
- Basic – It supports HD streaming service overall shows and one device at $7.99 per month.
- Standard – It supports HD streaming and two simultaneous devices at $9.99 per month.
- Premium – It supports both HD streaming and Ultra HD (4K) streaming and 4 simultaneous devices at $11.99 per month.
- 4. Click on “Continue” option.
- 5. After this, there will be display a screen written on create account. There will show two blank fields; email and password. Fill your Email and password in these fields. Email should be active current mail. Then type the password in the password field.
- 6. Click on the option “Register”.
- 7. After this now it’s time to enter your payment. There are 3 options available through which you can do the payment of Netflix.
- Credit or Debit Card – Enter your card information, and then click on Start Membership.
- PayPal – Click Continue to PayPal, then enter your PayPal information.
- Netflix Gift Card – you can also pay the bill through Netflix gift cards. Enter your gift card’s code and your Zip Code, and then click Redeem Gift Card.
- 8. Now click on your preferred plan which you want to Netflix activation link code.
- 9. After selecting the plan, now click on Start Membership.
- 10. Now enter your mobile number or phone number in given field.
- 11. Click on Continue.
- 12. Click each suitable device icon. These are the devices with which you’ll use your Netflix.
- 13. Click on the Continue.
- 14. Type there in usernames. These should cover all potential users of your account.
- 15. Then click on Continue.
- 16. Choose your 3 favorite shows and click on them.
- 17. Click Continue.
- 18. Review your Netflix page. Your account is now active!
- 19. And your first month of Netflix will be free.
Using the Netflix App (Mobile)
- 1. First of all open the Netflix app.
- 2. After that click on Join Free for a Month.
- 3. Tap on a payment plan. After your free month is up, you’ll be charged for one of the following:
- Basic – Supports HD streaming and one device; $7.99 per month.
- Standard – Supports HD streaming and two simultaneous devices; $9.99 per month.
- Premium – Supports both HD and Ultra HD (4K) streaming and four simultaneous devices; $11.99 per month.
- 4. Tap Continue.
- 5. Type in an email address. Make sure this is a current email address.
- 6. Type in a password.
- 7. Tap Register.
- 8. Wait for the payment page to load. Depending on your phone’s settings, you may have to tap Continue and/or enter your passcode.
- 9. Enter your payment information. You can choose “Visa”, “MasterCard”, “Amex”, “and Discover”, or “None”, complete with accompanying card numbers.
- 10. Complete Netflix’s questionnaire. This includes information regarding your favorite movies and shows, your phone number, and the devices with which you intend to use Netflix.
- 11. Return to the Netflix main page. Your account should now be active!
How do I cancel iTunes billing for Netflix?
Sometimes the customer wants to cancel their iTunes billing for Netflix, they want to pay the bill through other mediums. To cancel your iTunes billing open iTunes on your Apple phone or computer and follow the steps.
- Cancel Netflix on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- On the Home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap your name.
- Tap iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID, and then tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in or use Touch ID.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Select Netflix.
- If you don’t see a Netflix subscription and are still being charged, make sure that you’re signed in with the correct Apple ID. If so, you might have subscribed directly to Netflix and not through iTunes. In this case, please use this article to cancel your subscription.
- Select Cancel Subscription from the bottom of the page.
- Select Confirm. Your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
- To resume your Netflix account with Netflix billing, you can restart your membership from your Account page on the Netflix website.
How can I prevent the next episode of a show from playing automatically?
Netflix provides the automatic play option for the episodes of the shows in its Netflix app or Netflix streaming service. It has multiple episodes for a single show. Netflix has the feature which will give a small countdown to start next episode. When we are watching the shows of Netflix continuously, there is the option of automatic play of next episodes. Some of the devices also play related titles of available episodes.
After watching many episodes continuously with interacting with the streaming player, the screen will show you the message “are you still watching..?” This message will appear in 2 min.
To disable the automatic next episode play function or post play’s auto function on Netflix we have to do one thing that is Go to your Netflix account click on playback settings, then uncheck the option of post play or play next episode automatically. Only this single feature will disable, and other all other functions of post play will remain enabled. After this setting, your episode will not play automatically.
The Post-Play feature is available on many popular devices, including:
- Apple TV
- Mac/Windows computer
- PlayStation 4
- Netflix App for Windows 8
- PlayStation 3
- Xbox One
- Wii U
- Xbox 360
- Chrome cast
- Android OS 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or later
- Apple iPad 2 or later running Netflix app version 8.0.0 or later and streaming over Wi-Fi
- Apple iPhone 4S or later running Netflix app version 8.0.0 or later and streaming over Wi-Fi
- Most Smart TVs, Blu-ray players, and set-top boxes etc.
Netflix Error Codes
1. Netflix Error 1006 (mainly occurs on Apple Device and Nook tablet)
Message: There is a problem connecting to Netflix. Please try again later (1006).Possible reasons: Netflix itself; User account information problem on Netflix; Internet connection problem
How to Fix (for Apple Devices):
Reset the Network (select those options in order): “Settings” on the main menu -> “General” -> “Reset” -> “Reset Network Settings” -> “Reset” -> Reinstall Netflix -> “Settings” on the main menu again -> Wi-Fi -> choose and connect to your Wi-Fi account -> Run Netflix, sign in and stream…
Reinstall Netflix: Turn the Apple device off and restart it after about 10 seconds waiting -> Delete/Remove Netflix app from your device -> Search and install Netflix app again -> Run Netflix, sign in and stream…
How to Fix (for Nook Tablet):
Possible reasons: The stored information is not refreshed
How to Refresh Information: White arrow at the screen base (then tap the following icons/options in order) -> “Settings” bottom -> “Device Info” -> “Erase & Deregister Device” -> “Erase & Deregister Device” again -> “Reset NOOK” -> Reboot Nook tablet -> download and connect to Barnes & Noble -> run Netflix again, sign in and stream…
2. Netflix Error 12001 (mainly occurs on Android Device and Nook tablet)
Main reason: The stored information is not refreshed
How to Resolve (for Android Device):
- Power off Android device and restart it to stream again.
- Clear the Netflix data in Application (Manager) How to Resolve (for Nook Tablet): Just reboot your Nook >> DVD to Nook Tablet
3/4. Netflix Error 1011/1012 (mainly occurs on Apple iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch)
Message: There is a problem connecting to Netflix. Please try again later (1011/1012).Possible reasons: Netflix itself; User account information problem on Netflix; Internet connection problem
How to Fix:
- Test Internet Connection on Device Browsing any webpage from your device to test the Internet Connection. If it cannot open the page, you may get the Internet connectivity issue. If not, continue troubleshooting below.
- Reset Netflix to Refresh Netflix Information Select “Setting” on Home screen -> “Netflix” -> Put “Reset” toggle at “On” state -> Go back to Home interface -> Run Netflix, sign in and stream…
- Reboot Device Power off the device completely for about 10 seconds and then restart it, launch Netflix for streaming movie/TV show.
- Reinstall Netflix Uninstall/Delete Netflix from your device and install it again from App Store, then press Netflix icon to sign in and stream.
- Power cycle Home Network (including both modem and router) Power off the computer -> Power off all of your home network equipment (unplug the modem/Wi-Fi router from power) for a while, better more than 30 seconds -> reconnect your modem/Wi-fi router -> run Netflix again to stream.
Other 1011 Related Playback Errors:
Error code: M7111-1101, M7031-1101 (on computer)
Main reason: Network connectivity, Internet Explorer Setting
How to resolve:
- Power cycle Home Network (including both modem and router)
- Disable Internet Explorer add-on in Tools options: SiteR64.dll (for SiteRanker), SavvyConnect (for SavvyConnect) -> restart IE -> run Netflix again, sign in…
5. Netflix Error 108 (mainly on iPhone iPad iPod touch | Apple TV)
Error message: Sorry we could not reach the Netflix service. Please try again later. If the problem persists please visit the Netflix website. (108) Main reason: Internet Connection problem How to fix for iPhone iPad iPod touch: the same as Error 1011/1012 solutionNetflix Error 108 (mainly on iPhone iPad iPod touch | Apple TV)
How to Fix for Apple TV:
- Test Internet connection on Apple TV by choose “Settings” -> “General” -> “Network” > “Test Network” > “OK” -> “Yes” -> Choose a download speed option. (If it fails, go to seek help from Apple official support site. If it works, go to next one.)
- “Cut” the cable connection of Apple TV and reconnect it again after a few seconds
- If there’s still an error when running Netflix again, tap “Play” -> “Deactivate/Sign out” on the TV remote. If the error message appears when playing Movie/TV, press “Menu” to turn to “Who’s Watching Netflix” -> “Sigh out”, and then sign in again to stream.
- Update Apple TV’S firmware by choosing “Setting” -> “General” -> “Software Updates” -> “Update Software/Update automatically” -> “Download and Install”
6. Netflix DRM Error (mainly on Windows/Sony Devices)
Error code: DRM Error/DRM-14/N8156/8152/8151 Error message: We’re sorry, but there is a problem playing protected (DRM) content. Possible reasons: Silverlight itself; Computer setting that prevents Silverlight from loading Netflix video files; Content itself issue
How to Fix:
- Uninstall Silverlight plug-in and download, reinstall the latest version of it to stream again
- Verify Silverlight is compatible with your Windows (10) (check its compatible OS), Anti-virus software, browse. You can run browser as Administrator
What does Netflix Code NW 4 8 mean?
If you experience the error code NW-4-8, often accompanied by the following message: Netflix has encountered an error. It’s typically caused by information stored on your device that needs to be refreshed, or a network connectivity issue. Follow the troubleshooting steps for your device below to resolve the issue.
- Netflix Issues
- How to Fix Netflix Streaming Problems: Bad Quality or Loads Slowly
- How To Fix Netflix App Crashing
- How to Fix Netflix 4K Problems
- How to Fix Netflix Movies Won’t Download
- How to Reset Netflix
- How to Fix Netflix Connection Problems
- How to Fix Netflix Error 1011 & 1012
- How to Fix Netflix Error 12001
- How to Fix Netflix Error 1016
- How to Fix Too Many Users on Netflix
- How to Reset Netflix Password
- How to Fix Netflix Suspicious Sign In Problems
- How to Fix Netflix Apple TV Problems
- How to Fix Netflix PS4 Problems
- How to Fix Xbox One Netflix Problems
- How to Fix Netflix Black Screen Problems
Unable to connect to Netflix
- 1. Unplug your device from power for at least 1 minute.
- 2. While the device is unplugged, press the power button on the device to discharge it.
- 3. Plug your device back in.
- 4. Turn your device on with the power button.
- 5. Try Netflix again.
Netflix service code
Netflix services codes are a helpful way for customer service to locate and verify your account when you contact us. If you need to call customer service, you can speed up the process by having your service code ready.
Using your Swirl Card to sign up for Netflix
Netflix is now available in the United Kingdom and is the perfect way to watch whatever movies and TV show you want whenever are convenient for you. Netflix allows you to choose from thousands of movies and TV shows which you can then stream on your laptop, TV, tablet, mobile device or even through your PlayStation or Xbox.
If you don’t own a credit card or a Paypal account, don’t worry, you can use your Swirl prepaid MasterCard.
To sign up for Netflix using your Swirl prepaid MasterCard simply complete the following steps:
- 1. Visit www.netflix.com
- 2. Click on the “Start a free month”
- 3. You can sign up by either entering your details or by using your Facebook account
- 4. You are then asked to provide your payment details
- 5. Enter your 16 digit Swirl MasterCard number along with the expiry date and security code
- 6. Netflix will charge your card £5.99 per month after your free trial has expired so make sure you have the funds available on your card each month
- Netflix will also perform a test transaction on your account to make sure the card is active, so you will have to have money loaded on your card before signing up. The test transaction is for £0.00 so no funds will be debited from your card.
Keep your Netflix history private
Hide your viewing history by following these steps. First, log in to your Netflix account on your computer. Next, visit Netflix.com/WiViewingActivity. Each title you’ve watched will show up in this section, so just click the X next to the ones you’d like to delete. This will remove that title from both the “Viewing Activity” and “Continue Watching” pages. But there is a downside. If you change your mind, you have to watch the show again to add it back to your list. It also can take up to 24 hours for the title to be removed from all of your devices. So, it’s always best to play it safe.
How to cancel Netflix
Netflix is great for getting your fill of on-demand movies, but it’s not the only movie-streaming service out there. Perhaps your head has been turned by the delights of Amazon Prime or NowTV (both of which have free trials available – sign up to Prime or sign up to NowTV here), or maybe your free trial is simply nearing its end and you don’t want to be charged. Either way, here’s how to unsubscribe from Netflix.
- Sign into Netflix and select any profile
- Click on the downward arrow at the top right corner of the page
- Choose Account
- Under Membership & Billing click the grey ‘Cancel Membership’ button
- If you’re certain you want to cancel click the blue ‘Finish subscription’ button
- Your Netflix membership will end with your current billing period
- Handily, Netflix will keep details of what you watched during your time spent with the service for one whole year after you close your account, so you’ll be able to return to Netflix with all your personalized recommendations intact if you want to.
How to cancel your Netflix membership on Apple TV
If you set up your Netflix account through iTunes (probably on the Apple TV) and therefore use iTunes billing to pay for the service, you’ll need to go through slightly different steps to unsubscribe.
On your iOS device, you’ll need to go to the iOS App Store, and then tap Featured. From there, scroll to the bottom of the page and tap on your Apple ID (it’ll say Apple ID: and your email address will be here). Then tap View App ID.
After entering your password, you’ll come to your account page. Scroll down and tap Manage App Subscriptions (if you don’t see that option, you probably don’t pay for iTunes after all so you’ll need to follow the steps in the section above).
When you find the subscription you want to manage, tap it and then turn off auto-renewal.
If you don’t have an iOS device you can use iTunes on your computer. Sign in, and then go to Store > View Account from the navigation bar at the top (you may be prompted to enter your password).
There, scroll to the Settings section and you’ll see a button that says ‘Manage’ to the right of Subscriptions. Click that.
You can now turn off Auto-Renewal here, which will cancel your subscription.
Changing Netflix Profiles on a Roku Streaming Stick
Open the Roku device menu on your TV, and navigate to the Roku home menu. You should see a list of options—including “My Channels,” “Channel Search,” “Store,” and “Settings.” Select the “My Channels” tab.
On your channels list, you should see your Netflix app. Highlight the app using your remote’s directional buttons, and then press the star key on the remote to edit the app.
Select the “Remove channel” option. This action will delete Netflix from your Roku app/channel list.
Return to the Roku home screen and select “Channel Store” from the list. Find Netflix in the store, re-download it to the device, and log in with a different account.
Switching Netflix profiles on the Roku Streaming Stick is, perhaps, not as easy as it should be. However, by using the steps above, you will be able to swap between Netflix profiles without spending much more time than you would by simply logging out of one account and into another.
Netflix making it Tougher to Pay with Debit Cards?
I’ve received a number of complaints that Netflix is no longer accepting some debit cards. Chef Bob writes:
Corporate apparently made a decision to stop accepting pre-paid debit cards which are not tied to a bank. Social Security issues debit Card from Comercia Bank and funds are placed in that account instead of mailing a check… A number of seniors like me value this service. I have been a Netflix customer for a long time…I rent 7 at a time…I cannot afford cable and I really appreciated Netflix supplying new titles. I think this decision is unfair and will surely eliminate a number of seniors like myself from their service.
I put my account on vacation hold for about 8 weeks. I came back yesterday and tried to restart my account only to be told again and again that there is a problem with my credit card. I have used the same method for 3 years. Now all of the sudden Netflix has decided that they are no longer accepting prepaid credit cards for payment.
According to the Netflix website, they do accept certain debit cards:
We accept major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover, as well as debit cards with Visa or MasterCard logos. However, we’re unable to accept pre-paid cards, money orders or purchase orders.
Is anyone else having trouble paying for Netflix subscriptions with a debit card?
How do I update Netflix on my Windows app?
- Select Store from the Start screen.
- Select Store from the Start screen.
- Verify that the Netflix app has a check mark in the top right corner. If it does not, select the Netflix app.
- Select Install at the bottom of the screen.
- The Netflix app will now be downloaded and updated.
- Select Store from the Start screen or the Taskbar.
- Select the User Icon to the left of the search box.
- Select Downloads or Updates.
- Select Check for Updates.
- Select the down arrow to the right to download the Netflix update.
- The Netflix app will now be downloaded and updated.
How to update Netflix account information
Update your email address or password
- Sign in to the Netflix website to update your email or change your password on your Account page. If you can’t sign in with your current password, send yourself a password reset email. If you’ve forgotten the email address associated with your account, go to our Sign in Help page and follow the steps. If you see an error message when you attempt to update your password, check out our troubleshooting steps.
Update your phone number
- Sign in to the Netflix website to change your phone number from your Account page. If you can’t sign in with your current password, send yourself a password reset email. If you’ve forgotten the email address associated with your account, go to our Sign in Help page and follow the steps.
Update your billing information
- Sign in to the Netflix website to update your Netflix payment method. If you have moved, you will be able to enter a new billing zip code from this page.
- Note: If you are being billed through a third party and not directly through Netflix, please visit the third party’s website to update this information.
Update your shipping address
- If you are a Netflix member in the US who receives DVDs and you’d like us to send your discs to a different address, sign in to the Netflix website to update your shipping address.
My device freezes when I try to use Netflix.
If your device freezes when you try to use Netflix and you are unable to return to the device menu, you may be experiencing an issue with your device. Follow the troubleshooting steps for your device below to resolve the issue.
How to Pay Monthly for Netflix
Whether you want to stream a movie every few weeks or binge watch through 10 seasons of a TV show, Netflix instant streaming costs the same amount every month: $8.99 for the Standard plan, which includes unlimited HD videos on up to two screens at a time. All you need to start your subscription is a credit card, debit card, PayPal account or Netflix gift card.
Payment Methods and Dates
Netflix accepts payments with a credit or debit card — Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover — or through PayPal. Netflix bills you every month on the same day that you signed up, starting after your free trial; so if you want to have your payment process on a certain day each month, sign up for Netflix on that day. Netflix also accepts gift cards.
Streaming Subscription Plans
As of publication, Netflix has three streaming video plans: Basic, Standard, and Premium. The default, Standard, costs $8.99 per month and lets you watch Netflix on up to two computers or [other devices](https://devices.netflix.com/) at once. For a dollar less, the $7.99 Basic plan limits you to a single machine at once and does not include HD video. The premium plan at $11.99 per month raises the limit to four simultaneous machines and adds [Ultra HD](https://help.netflix.com/en/node/13444) video on select programs. No matter which plans you choose, you get access to unlimited streaming hours and the same video library.
Disc Rental Plans
Renting DVDs from Netflix requires an additional monthly charge on top of your streaming plan, or you can [subscribe to DVD rentals alone] (https://dvd.netflix.com/DVDSimpleRegisterLogin). The cheapest option, the Limited Plan, costs $4.99 and limits you to two discs per month. Other plans include unlimited discs per month, and are priced based on how many discs you can rent at once: $7.99 for one, $11.99 for two or $15.99 for three. Adding access to Blu-ray discs costs an additional $1 on a limited plan, or $2, $3 or $4 for the unlimited plans, respectively.
How to Connect Wii to Netflix
Netflix is an on-demand Internet service that provides users with unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows for a flat monthly rate. It is accessible on a number of devices, including Nintendo’s Wii game console. Here’s how to connect your Wii to your Netflix account and access the service through your console.
- 1. Connect your Wii to the internet. Internet connection options can be found in the “Wii Connection Settings” menu.
- 2. Open the “Wii Channels” menu. This is located on the “Wii Shop Channel.”
- 3. Locate and download the Netflix application in the “Wii Channels” menu.
- 4. Wait for the application to download. This should only take a few minutes.
- 5. Set up your Netflix account, if you don’t have one. You will need to use your computer to set up your account. Find out how to sign up for Netflix here.
- 6. Access your Netflix account. Open the Netflix app from the main Wii menu and sign in.
- 7. Log out of Netflix when needed. You may want to log out of Netflix at some point, but unfortunately, there is no logout button on the Wii interface.
How to Update Payment Information on Netflix
- 1. Open the Netflix app. It’s a black app with a red N.Log in if you’re not signed in automatically.
- 2. Tap ☰ in the upper-left corner.
- 3. Tap Account near the bottom of the menu.
- 4. Scroll down and tap Update payment info.
- If you don’t have any payment methods for your account yet, tap Add payment info instead.
- 5. Tap a payment method. The options are:
- Credit or Debit Card
- Tap Image titled Android7expandmore.png next to Credit or Debit Card if you don’t see the PayPal option.
- 6. Enter the information for your payment method. Fill in all the labeled fields or follow the onscreen prompts to enable Netflix to use your payment method.
- 7. Scroll down and tap Update Payment Method. It’s at the bottom of the form. Your payment information is now updated.
- If you want to reset your Roku account then you need to know the Roku account details like email id and password.
- 1. Go to https://www.netflix.com in a Web browser.Click Sign In, and then enter your email address and password if you’re not logged in automatically.
- 2. Click the main profile. It’s usually your first name.
- 3. Click Image titled Android7dropdown.png. It’s in the upper-right corner of the window.
- 4. Click Account.
- 5. Click Update payment info. It’s on the right side of the page, in the “MEMBERSHIP & BILLING” section.
- If you don’t have any payment methods for your account yet, tap Add payment info instead.
- 6. Click a payment method. The options are:
- Credit or Debit Card
- Click Image titled Android7expandmore.png next to Credit or Debit Card if you don’t see the PayPal option.
- 7. Enter the information for your payment method. Fill in all the labeled fields or follow the onscreen prompts to enable Netflix to use your payment method.
- 8. Scroll down and click Update Payment Method. It’s at the bottom of the form. Your payment information is now updated.
Netflix Help Support Online
It has been continually making a lot of progress and as a result, it can now be seen in as many as 190 countries around the world. With such an endearing success under its belt, Netflix is truly an epitome of hard work meets intelligence. In its earlier days, it was more of a rent a DVD kind of business which gradually turned into a global sensation in the entertainment content industry. With its ever-increasing demand among the users of all age groups, Netflix has been an in thing for quite some time. But having said that, there also come a lot many tech issues with it that can only be fixed with the help of an expert like us who have arguably the best possible knowledge.
Though there are a few very tough ones which sometimes need more time and expertise, there is nothing which can never be fixed at all. Our 24/ 7 Netflix Customer Support help Number has got some of the brightest minds waiting for your call to solve just about any kind of Netflix activation issues easily and at the earliest. With our persistence as well as will, we can fix any Netflix related problem on our Netflix Customer Service Phone Number. If you too need assistance with the same, then we are just a call away on our Netflix Customer Care Contact Number given on the page.